Call for Papers Call for Participation
International Conference on Software Engineering and Applications (SOEA-2017) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Software Engineering and Applications.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the areas of software engineering & applications. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following
Topics of interest include but are not limited to, the following
- Advanced Topics in Software Engineering
- Knowledge-based Systems and Formal Methods
- Languages and Formal Methods
- Managing Software Projects
- Multimedia and Visual Software Engineering
- Quality Management
- Search Engines and Information Retrieval
- Software Engineering Decision Making
- Software Engineering Practice
- Software Maintenance and Testing
- The Software Process
- Web Engineering
Authors are invited to submit papers through the Conference Submission System by February 26, 2017. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from SOEA 2017, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journal.