Call for Papers Call for Participation
International Conference on Bioscience & Engineering (BIO 2017) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications impacts and challenges of Bioscience and Engineering.
The goal of this Conference is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on Bioscience and Engineering advancements, and establishing new collaborations in these areas. Original research papers, state-of-the-art reviews are invited for publication in all areas of Bioscience and Engineering.
Topics of interest
- Biochemical Engineering
- Health Informatics
- Bioscience Engineering
- Bio-fermentation Technology
- Food Science & Technology
- Molecular Biology of Plants
Authors are invited to submit papers for the Conference Submission System by February 26, 2017. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published as a Special Issue in International Journal on Bioinformatics & Biosciences (IJBB) (Confirmed).
Extended version of the selected papers from BIO 2017 will be published as special issue in the following journals.
- Bioscience & Engineering: an International Journal (BIOEJ) - ERA Indexed
- Ecology: An International Journal (ECOJ) - ERA Indexed
- International Journal of Advances in Biology (IJAB)- INSPEC Indexed
- International Journal of Biomedical Engineering and Science (IJBES)
- Agricultural Science: An International journal (AGRIJ)- ERA Indexed